Chapala.com Webboard

Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service

I needed the services of a competent mechanic to overhaul my automatic transmission. I preferred to remain lakeside if I could and finally found someone to do the job. I highly recommend his work.

Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service

Complete automotive service: E.F.I, M.P.I and carburated Engines. Automatic Trans Diagnose, Repair and mods for fuel efficiency. Suspension lift for ground clearence on any vehicle to avoid Broken oil pans and Ruptured Gas Tanks. General: Engine, Transmission, suspension, steering, Brakes, tires,Preventive Maintnance And Modifications for customer's needs.
Started working at the age of 8
Professionaly at the age of 15
Studied at: U.T.A.J.
Course: Anticontaminant Systems and their Elecronic Components. (Emission Control)
Worked with: Rivas (My Dad), Escalera, Car City and now on my own so I can Offer a more Affordable, Proffesional, Honest and polite service to all my customers.
My Goal: Achive Complete customer satisfaction from everyone.
Willing to answer any technical question in regard to your vehicle, or do any techical work you may need, whether it's maintnance, Repairs, Diagnose, or customizing (Custom: Suspension lift, after market sound systems instalations, Frame Reconstruction, accsesorie instalation, ETC).

Tech: Alan
CELL#: 3311769733
Addres: Palo Dulce #9 Riberas del Pilar, Chapala, Jalisco.

I believe that Alan is the son of Al Rivas, a long time fixture at lakeside and his son has struck out on his own. Good for him and great review. My transmission went out about six years ago and my car had to be towed to GDL for a rebuilt transmission. Good to know that we now have someone with the skills to do it here.

Stay away from Tito's transmission in Ribera . 10,000 pesos to repair , driven about 1500 miles ,

Refused to honor warranty

Also messed up the engine for 8,000 pesos & when returned with "knock", stated take someplace else!

I SECOND THIS MOTION TO AVOID TITO AT ALL TIMES!

Archived