Chapala.com Webboard

Looking to Buy Beaded Curtain

My cockatiels have grown out their wings and are beginning to fly around the patio. I am shopping for a beaded curtain in hopes it will prevent one from flying out when the door is opened.

Please recommend a store in the area or if someone has one for sale, please send me a PM. Thanks

Someone in Villa Formoso in La FLoresta just put up a beautiful one with hummingbirds on it, but I don't know where they got it. If it is a full timer I will try to find out where they got it. It is really nice.

Please try to find one that is made in Mexico--it's so important to support our Mexican artisans, and so many of the beaded curtains are now being made in Southeast Asia.

Thank you for your replies. I'm familiar with the ones almost to Chapala. I had some upholstery done there and he has a curtain I like, but I was hoping for more choices or a private sale. I'm still deciding to let them fly or clip their wings again. They have learned not to fear me, to go into their cages each evening and also to enjoy being on the large table gym I made. This was all due to having their wings clipped, but now I'm curious if they will enjoy the ability to fly again. I have locks on the inside and outside of the patio door, but I'm still nervous. I'm hoping the beaded curtain will be the answer I'm looking for.

Archived