Chapala.com Webboard

Is there another way to send a Fed Ex other than paying at Mailboxes Etc?

I've dropped off my Fed Ex shipments at MBE with my Acct. number filled in and received the discounted rate.

Otherwise, I'd drive to the Fed Ex location at the GDL airport (which I've done a couple of times)....

Valerie :)

Sorry, Gringohombre, you are wrong. Some of the staff from MBE are at the new ishop, but it is NOT owned by the same people.

Courier costs are cheaper, mailboxes are cheaper, PLUS you can transfer to them and keep your present MBE Laredo address fully intact!

I know this because (1) I shopped them after being astounded at what MBE wanted to courier something, and got a much lower price

for same company, and (2) our MBE "box share group" recently transferred to ishop after checking them out.

Sorry, Gringohombre, you are wrong. Some of the staff from MBE are at the new ishop, but it is NOT owned by the same people.

Courier costs are cheaper, mailboxes are cheaper, PLUS you can transfer to them and keep your present MBE Laredo address fully intact!

I know this because (1) I shopped them after being astounded at what MBE wanted to courier something, and got a much lower price

for same company, and (2) our MBE "box share group" recently transferred to ishop after checking them out.

This is great information, thanks. We just moved here and have not been pleased with the charges from MBE but having just changed address twice have been reluctant to do so now. We will switch soon.

Archived