Chapala.com Webboard

Lessons off season?

satnrose

There are several teachers and schools that operate year-round. It's unclear if you're looking for private instruction or something in a group setting. If you're looking for a small class/group situation, I've repeatedly recommended the school Olé México in Ajijic, for learners at any level. There are a couple of threads with info and details about it here in this forum if you scroll down. And there are others also, of course. Good luck.

At any level, I recommend that you go to the free website of Duolingo.com and start their excellent program. It is free, interactive and much better than Rosetta Stone. I trust that your computer has a microphone and speakers, as they will be necessary.

You can go as fast as you are able in Duolingo. I found that an hour each day worked fine until I lost most of my sight. I keep thinking I will return to it; even with a magnifying glass, but that may not happen.

In your case, I suggest it sincerely, even if you are taking lessons with a native Spanish speaking teacher.

Archived