Chapala.com Webboard

Shaw

bmh

AJIJIC ELECTRONICS, Highest price in town, you can use Roberto next to the OXXO in San Antonio or CP Electronics their contact is in the Guad Reporter every week, many people very please with CP.

I don't know who's cheapest but Ajijic Electronics installed our Dish system 9 years ago. It works well and I have had one adjustment and one large dish added during that time. This reliability is worth a lot of money to me. The monthly cost is simply the standard Dish charge for the package I selected.

Thanks we have the service so it is just a question of calling someone if we need adjustments or have some hardware problems so the price is not a big deal.

So if you have contracted for service with Jose but need adjustments on your dish to improve reception or want another receiver installed elsewhere in the house, do you need to stick with Jose to do that or can you call one of the other installers/providers and have them do the work and then cancel your service through Jose and get service through the newer person?

AJIJIC ELECTRONICS, Highest price in town, you can use Roberto next to the OXXO in San Antonio or CP Electronics their contact is in the Guad Reporter every week, many people very please with CP.

In our short time here we have found one real truth:

In Mexico you get what you pay for.

We paid AJIJIC ELECTRONICS what they asked, we've had no problems.

One thing I learned in running a business is that once the low price is forgotten, the quality of the product/service is what is remembered.

For us - well you know.

So if you have contracted for service with Jose but need adjustments on your dish to improve reception or want another receiver installed elsewhere in the house, do you need to stick with Jose to do that or can you call one of the other installers/providers and have them do the work and then cancel your service through Jose and get service through the newer person?

No, because you're not contracting with Jose for the monthly service. And I don't believe any of them include adjustments with their monthly fees, but you'd better check with them first.

Archived