Chapala.com Webboard

House/Pet sitter required for July/Aug/Sept

Hi All

Due to an emergency my regular house sitter is not able to cover upcoming dates required for a house/pet sit.

I am looking for a responsible trustworthy single or couple with references to cover off the dates of June 30th until September 14th.

If you know of anyone or are interested please PM me for more details.

Many Thanks!

Have a friend who just moved here from the States. She did pet sitting up there. I'll send her an email and see if I can get you two together.

Valerie :)

I have a recommendation for you. I've used Camille Waters at my home and she is great. She lives in the Puerto Vallarta area and house/pet sits at Lakeside during the summer to get away from the heat and humidity. She takes such good care of my house and my little dog. I was very happy. She has friends and references in this area. You would be lucky to get her. I'll PM her email address to you.

I also have had Camille Waters house and pet sit for me a couple of times. Have known her for almost 3 years. Don't hesitate to contact her. My 2 little Dogs adore her. Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns and I will be happy to give you my phone number.

Joni

Yep, I've met Camilla and would not have hesitated to use her for house and pet sitting if I ever needed the services. (Camilla, if you ever have a need to come to Raleigh, NC, let me know and we'll leave you the house, Riley the Gringo Dog and a car while we go off on vacation someplace.)

We can third or fourth the recommendation for Camillnparadise, we have known her for years. She is a personal friend, we haven't needed a house/pet sitter but she would be at the top of our list to call. She is very conscientious about maintaining the house and garden where she sits, and loves/cares for the pets as though they were her very own SweetPea (the little pug who goes everywhere with Camille).

Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much for all of the great feedback. I have asked Camille to come and stay for the summer and she has agreed! I just put in an outdoor kitchen with a Pizza oven so I am sure you will be having a few reunions over Pizza!

Thanks Again!

Karri

Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much for all of the great feedback. I have asked Camille to come and stay for the summer and she has agreed! I just put in an outdoor kitchen with a Pizza oven so I am sure you will be having a few reunions over Pizza!

Thanks Again!

Karri

So, glad it worked out. You're in good hands.

Hi Everyone!

Thanks Again!

Karri

yummis...Camille will probably make it a veggie pizza with homegrown veggies. When we came back from NOB she had all kinds of 2 serving containers in the freezer of goodies she made in her catering business in PV. Lucky you for getting her and Sweetpea to sit for you. My 18 yr old cat,loved Sweetpea!

Joni

Hi Islander

I actually bought the oven in Tonala. It is clay igloo shaped with a chimney. Nice size, standard for outdoor ovens. We built a solid overall base and then created a custom base for the oven. The outdoor fireplace and barbecue area is brick with cement counters as is the base for the oven. I was going to have the oven built but when I actually found a maker in Tonala and the price, the oven met all the specs and the price was unbeatable .

If you send me your email I will send you a pic and I believe I have the card of the shop in Tonala.

Cheers!

Archived