Chapala.com Webboard

small dog clothes

Have you boughten or made any cute dog clothes for your tote a round pet? I found a hole in the wall pet shop off of Lopez Mateos Sur that has a small selection for 195 pesos an article but am looking for more. Anyone ever see anything in the tianguis, Tonala or knows someone that makes them?

you are looking at the wrong time of year for a good selection. Most of the pet stores carry sweaters etc starting just at the end of the rainy season through January Walmart still has a few. You can download lots of patterns from the internet.

By all means check the tianguis--all of the tianguis! You might do better at the one in Chapala. There are vendors at the Tianguis del Sol in Guadalajara who specialize in dog and cat things, feeding dishes, leashes, collars, and clothing, too. There are dog clothes available all year long: dresses, little jackets, hats, boots (I swear to you!), etc, plus of course sweaters in the cold months.

By all means check the tianguis--all of the tianguis! You might do better at the one in Chapala. There are vendors at the Tianguis del Sol in Guadalajara who specialize in dog and cat things, feeding dishes, leashes, collars, and clothing, too. There are dog clothes available all year long: dresses, little jackets, hats, boots (I swear to you!), etc, plus of course sweaters in the cold months.
where exactly is the Tiangus del sol? Would need exact directions. Would love to check this out. Also, what day is it?

I think it's two or three days a week. Seriously, there is nothing you can't find via Sr. Google. If you enter "Tianguis del Sol Guadalajara" you find all kinds of info, maps, articles....and this video tour hosted by some college cuties doing a project for class.

Thank you, yes, I too would like to know where Tianguis del sol is? I'm not really interested in a sweater, boots or even a coat. I have a male and thought he'd look adorable in a sailor suit ;) or a pair of bright swim shorts, or a straw hat! :D think speedy gonzales style!

Anthropomorphism, a cool word.

The prize goes to a duck in Vancouver, dressed in a tux. The duck would dance and add a "quack" to the owners music performance.

I like the swim shorts and the straw hat, SweetHome, go for it. *wink*

where exactly is the Tiangus del sol? Would need exact directions. Would love to check this out. Also, what day is it?

The Tianguis del Sol takes place on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Best to go in the mid-to-late morning. You can find almost anything you might wish for there.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Tianguis+del+sol,+Zapopan,+Mexico&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=36.863178,49.833984&oq=tianguis+del+sol&hq=Tianguis+del+sol,&hnear=Zapopan,+Jalisco,+Mexico&t=m&z=12

¡Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Here's one for a longer "argh": There was and probably still is a stylish little lady in San Miguel who has her dressmaker make matching outfits for her and her Chihuahua. Saw her often in the Jardin when I lived there. I think it was the same one who organized a "doggie wedding" with another gussied up pup at a local night spot.

Here's one for a longer "argh": There was and probably still is a stylish little lady in San Miguel who has her dressmaker make matching outfits for her and her Chihuahua. Saw her often in the Jardin when I lived there. I think it was the same one who organized a "doggie wedding" with another gussied up pup at a local night spot.

t-hehe

Archived