Chapala.com Webboard

Anybody here have an older Merik garage door opener?

These were apparently made by Chamberlain/Liftmaster in the U.S. and sold here as Merik. I'm trying to figure out which, if any, Chamberlain/Liftmaster remotes might work with it. The remote we have looks just like a liftmaster.

First look on or in the controller for freq. and hope it 310mhz. Then open it and look for a series of dip switches, don't change them (they set the code). Now you know it is a simple older style controller.

Go on E-Bay and search under Category home & garden for garage remote 310mhz. You will find several of them for under $11.00 or they will sell you one at SOSE in Chapala for $400+ pesos. Even sending it by Sol y Luna and paying 50% would be better than buying it here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 9/30/2017 at 1:57 PM, craigwilding said:

I was wondering if there is a store in chapala or Ajijic, that I would be able to pick up 2 Merik remote door openers.

Call these guys 331-143-2994

On 9/30/2017 at 2:57 PM, craigwilding said:

I was wondering if there is a store in chapala or Ajijic, that I would be able to pick up 2 Merik remote door openers.

On 9/30/2017 at 2:57 PM, craigwilding said:

I think the 2 units I have spare could beĀ  what you are looking for. PM for more detailsĀ