Chapala.com Webboard

Help-Jesus Tejeda

Shira

Once again I had a problem with Jesus when I needed to renew my auto insurance wuith him. I never heard from him so I sent an email. He called me on Monday and we set up the renewal. He was supposed to send me the aknowledement of insurance to keep in my car. I never got it. I have been charged for it.
I have sent 2 emails two days apart but no response. I tried calling but I get messages but no answer.
My car insurance expires tomorrow and for all intents and purposes I will be uninsured after that although he put it through.
Anyone know how to get through to him? I have called 01- 333-667-0499 from my land line..
Thanks,

Check with Bellon insurance across the street from the Handy Mail in the brown and tan part of the building. We had insurance with Jesus last year and Bellon quoted us 2000 pesos less for the same policy with double the liability coverage. Bellon is also my health insurance agent and they are there the minute you need the.

Ditto to Bellon!!!! Their quote was less than Jesus. I had insurance with TioCorp since I have been here and this year the quote they gave me was high. Bellon's quote was less than I paid TioCorp last year!!!! Nice guys to work with and very responsive to their clients both auto and health. They go the extra mile. They are where Farmacia Express used to be.

I like the sounds of paying a lower premium with Bellon but has anyone had to actually make a claim yet? Low premiums are great but I also want to ensure good service when a Claim is made....

Valerie :)

I kept the same company, Qualitas but they also have others but not sure which ones. Fortunately, knock on wood, and all that other stuff, I have never needed my insurance so can't comment on service from any of the companies. However, there are several testimonials on this board about the individual care and service offered by Bellon to several who have had hospital emergencies and they were there through the night. One instance that I am aware of was to help at Cruz Roja here get the transfer to a Guad hospital organized and his brother in Guadalajara to receive the client when they arrived at the hospital.

TheTraveler has posted two good experiences with them where they went above and beyond. Just search for Bellon.

I like the sounds of paying a lower premium with Bellon but has anyone had to actually make a claim yet? Low premiums are great but I also want to ensure good service when a Claim is made....

I was told if I ever had an accident to call them first and not Qualitas (day or night) and they would call Qualitas and if they couldn't respond then they would personally come. He told me they are available 24 hours a day.

I like Jesus .....had him for 5 years ...I got rear ended by 3 unlicienced uninsured Indians in a jeep wagoneer which pushed me into a tree mashing the front and rear and breaking 4 ribs and fracturing a fifth ..... I ended up at Terra Nova in Guad for five days .....FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY ..... doctors and techs spoke english and the nurses would come in to pracice Repaired my bashed in Windstar better than new and Jesus paid 25 K pesos ... I especially liked his man who ferried me around with a desk for a front seat that allowed you to sign forms ......pay for what you get

Jesus is great , we never had any problems getting him,he always returns our calls or e-mails- He called us last week in Chiapas to remind us of our insurrance, he has never failed us in 11 years. We had several claims with him and he took good care of us every time. We are insurred with AXA. When my husband was in the hospital in Chiapas he was in touch with me. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

Calling to a cell phone from a land line you have to dial 045 in front of the number. Just happen to have spoken to Jesus tonight and he will be in Ajijic tomorrow. We've always had exceptional service from him!

Try dialing this number from a land line -

045-333-667-0499

Yes I have had to call Cruz Roja for nearby friends twice in an emergency. Both times Claude went to Cruz Roja (one night at 11 p.m. and he was there until 2 a.m.) and Andre went to the hospital to set things up and he was there until 4 a.m.

I have had many medical claims, turned them in and get a check within 2 weeks. They are always there, they have a store front here open 9-5. They have been a life saver for me.

RVGRINGO

I just emailed Bellon and they answered me immediately.

The auto companies they represent are:

The Auto Insurance companies that we represent are: GNP, ABA, ANA and QUALITAS. We can insuredMexican plated and tourist vehicles, full and liability only.Also to let you know, Qualitas has a local office in Chapala Bellon can deal with if there is a claim.  We have Qualitas, twice the lliability coverage for 2000 pesos less since we changed to Bellon.

Just before Christmas my husband had a collision with a bicycle that was passing him on the right as he was turning into WalMart. He called the AXA adjuster who was in Guad and got stuck in traffic on the way to Lakeside. Meanwhile, with the help of several spanish speaking friends, he was able to negotiate a settlement with the bicycle rider and the police who decended on the scene. The amount settled on was a lot of pesos. He had to borrow money from the friends to keep from being thrown in jail over the Christmas holidays. The adjuster never made it to the scene.

We called Jesus Tejada and told him the story never dreaming that he could do anything since we had no receipts, nothing but a copy of the Cruz Roja report saying that the rider wasn't injured. Several days later, Jesus emailed me and said that I was to fill out a form and go to Banamex to be reimbursed for the total amount of the 'settlement'.

AXA paid for the settlement to the bicycle rider AND all the mordita we had to give to the police.

THAT'S SERVICE!

Jesus emailed me and said that I was to fill out a form and go to Banamex to be reimbursed for the total amount of the 'settlement'.

AXA paid for the settlement to the bicycle rider AND all the mordita we had to give to the police.

THAT'S SERVICE!

WOW!!!

That makes me feel really good about our policies with Jesus. Thanks.

Thanks for this info. Gwynne! So glad it all worked out and favorably. We have Jesus too and so far (fingers crossed) haven't had to file a claim but it is good to know that he comes through.

• 3 months later...

Archived