Chapala.com Webboard

Transportation to Medical

SInce you might be more comfortable with a woman translator (since it is medically),.... just send me an e-mail and I have a wonderful lady for you (driver and translator). (I do not like to put people's personal contact info openly on the internet anymore)

In my database of Job seekers I also have nurses, caregivers, and many other types of candidates (1300 in total)

elbelgicano@yahoo.com

http://vivachapala.blogspot.mx/

Rony

Since I am still uncomfortable about driving in Guad I will be in need of someone who can transport me to a medical appointment and possibly assist with translating for me. I would appreciate any recommendations.

I highly recommend the following who is a physical therapist and knows GDL, its Hospitals and Clinics. Bilingual, a nice person. Call his Cell phone.

RICHY UMBARGER

Telephone: 766 1536

Cell Phone: 045 331 142 1474

It is really great to see that there are so many possibilities (for help) outthere.

me happy happy

Rony

Miguel Zamora

"Miguel" <Jmzp84@gmail.com>,

cel: 045 333 8088 038

His English is absolutely fluent and he is a delightful and helpful young man. I have used his services for medical appointments as well as trips to the airport.

Ditto our recommendation for Miguel. Lovely young family man, studying tourism and driving is his day-to-day business, whether to/fro the airport; shopping; to medical appointments; social times in Guad; or to drive you/your vehicle to the border and beyond. And a variety of vehicles to meet your luggage and passenger needs.

Archived