Chapala.com Webboard

Mexico's New Law for Telecommunications

privado

both govts are involved w/the drug business. (hope it is ok to say that). there is no drug "war" (a circus pony act). i think there is more profit w/drugs than telecommunications. but what do i know? i use vonage telephone service.

both govts are involved w/the drug business. (hope it is ok to say that). there is no drug "war" (a circus pony cat). i think theres more profit w/drugs than telecommunications. but what do i know? i use vonage telephone service.

Three to four percent of Mexico's annual GDP comes from the drug trade. Over a half a million people are employed illegally.

there is more then this than meets the eye. @one time alcohol was ILLegal, drugs were LEGAL. it is all so ovious. personally i think the legal drug business is another big earner, especially in the USA. we cant fight city hall, just dont believe what you read. havnt seen the nytimes today.

Read "Night of the Assassin" by Russell Blake. This is a free kindle book on Amazon. There is a lot of information on the drug cartels in Mexico that is fascinating. Since reading this book I have read 7 other books he wrote. The author lives in Manzinillo.

maw

off topic, but the best books about mexcio are by john gilber. the drug business is all over central & south america, you cant single out mexico. (santnrose i think it is more than 4%).

Archived