Chapala.com Webboard

Best Pedicure

hensley

I have to find a new place, after 5 years I can't take the chairs anymore, the back pain is just not doable anymore.

I am looking for comfy chairs, a good pedicure at a good price, any recommendations?

Thanks

I have the same problem, bad back and the chairs kill me!

Total Body Care on Ocampo do every thing including a pedicure lying down, in fact I'm going tomorrow!

IMO

Best facial in the world too

agree...most relaxing pedicure ever!

Interesting. You mean you sat in a chair and had your feet soaked before you lay down to have the pedicure? I never went back after the first time because of not having my feet soaked.

No, there is no chair involved. You lie on the bed and they bring in the little tub of warm water and they have you bend your knees so you can place your feet flat into the tub.

I have a lady that comes to my house to give me a pedicure. I have been using her for years. Prior to this I had 2 nail infections by going out to a shop to have this done. Her name is Laura and if you want her telephone number please P.M. me. She only charges 65 pesos for a pedicure and your in your own home. All you need to provide is the plastic tub to soak your feet. She has everthing else.

Ditto on Total Body Care. They've always soaked my feet while I'm lying on the massage table. I find it very relaxing. In addition to the delightful pedicure, they always give me a mini-massage too.

I've been a devoted fan of all their services for many years! In fact, thanks for the reminder...Time to call for an appt.

Valerie :)

Karlotta I PMed you.

Sorry looking for a comfy chair not laying down, tried Total Body Care and didn't care for it, I know everyone else likes it but.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Gloriosa Salon on the Libramento Paza Interlago has the most comfortable chairs for pedicures and manicures I've seen. Very relaxing, very modern. I had two pedicures there and they were not bad. But despite the ordinary chair at James Don I went back to Mary, as I think she's really good.

Gloriosa 766 3372

Archived