Chapala.com Webboard

Need Used Hearing Aid

Sailor

A friend of mine has asked me to help find a used hearing aid for a 16-year-old Mexican boy who has broken his hearing aid. He has taught himself to read and write a little bit and has gotten a job as an apprentice at a store in Ajijic, but is falling behind because of his hearing. He is deaf in one ear but has a little hearing in the other. If anyone has or knows of someone who has a used aid, please let me know. He is very eager to learn and to work. Thank you.

A friend of mine has asked me to help find a used hearing aid for a 16-year-old Mexican boy who has broken his hearing aid. He has taught himself to read and write a little bit and has gotten a job as an apprentice at a store in Ajijic, but is falling behind because of his hearing. He is deaf in one ear but has a little hearing in the other. If anyone has or knows of someone who has a used aid, please let me know. He is very eager to learn and to work. Thank you.

I am not aware of being able to use used hearing aids. Mine were made according to my specific hearing losses. Good luck, hope the School for the Deaf can help.

I live in Puerto Vallarta and we have a great audiologist who comes here on e a month. Her name is Christina Boover. She comes here and sells gringos hearing aids. She also has an organization that gives hearing aids to the needy. She might be willing to do the same in Chapala. I proposed the idea once and she showed interest. Here is her email. She is a very good woman. Christina Boover (christina_boover@hotmail.com)

I live in Puerto Vallarta and we have a great audiologist who comes here on e a month. Her name is Christina Boover. She comes here and sells gringos hearing aids. She also has an organization that gives hearing aids to the needy. She might be willing to do the same in Chapala. I proposed the idea once and she showed interest. Here is her email. She is a very good woman. Christina Boover (christina_boover@hotmail.com)

Thanks so much for the informatio. I will pass it along to my friend. I hope we can find this guy a hearing aid.

Archived