Chapala.com Webboard

bus crash

We were on the bus that crashed near Puerta Vallarta. We spent 4 days in the hospital there and are presently recovering from our injuries at a friend's home. We think of all the others who were injured as we were and hope that they are mending and also erasing the tragic event from their memories.

The person most hurt is now home. He spent 6 days in the hospital, two of them in intensive care. He has a long road to recovery ahead of him but considering his age, 92, he is doing amazingly well.

His wife says she is still dealing with the terrifying rxperiencece.

We have heard some good news this evening. My husband has a torn rotator cuff and has been given a shot and some meds which hopefully will relieve him of the pain and my pain will subside in time. We are counting our blessings. We really thought our number was up. Still having trouble erasing the experience from our minds but I am sure that will also take time. We are so thankful that we have had so much support and kindness from our friends here. I imagine many of the others also have found out that our friends here are very special.

Archived