Chapala.com Webboard

Potted plants for sale

There is quite a variety of plants and pots, some pots not in the best condition but the plants in them are. I am located in lower Riberas close to where Casa de los Ancianos used to be located. Just below Mirasol. Can send directions and set an appt for anybody interested.

Lakeheron, Thanks for the plants and pots. Wow, great selection of stuff and we appreciate you spending so much time showing us everything... know you must be exhausted with all the packing and getting ready to move. We enjoyed meeting your menagerie, too. Best of luck with your new place.

Anybody thinking of going to see the plants and pots - lots to see, and reasonable prices. Some pots in rough shape, but others are very nice. Lots of plants, one way or the other.

Heather

Lakeheron, Thanks for the plants and pots. Wow, great selection of stuff and we appreciate you spending so much time showing us everything... know you must be exhausted with all the packing and getting ready to move. We enjoyed meeting your menagerie, too. Best of luck with your new place.

Anybody thinking of going to see the plants and pots - lots to see, and reasonable prices. Some pots in rough shape, but others are very nice. Lots of plants, one way or the other.

Heather

Thanks, Heather. I have quite a variety of sizes and kinds of pots/plants. I have many hanging baskets too.. Many of the plants, like the elephant palm, have outgrown their pots and have broken them. Those need to be planted in a bigger pot or the ground. We live on a 1700 sq. meter lot so we have a lot! If anybody is interested you need to come over to see for yourself

Archived