Chapala.com Webboard

Help!! Where to find Royal Canin Cat Food in Ajijic!!!

The BIg Guy is totally out of his crunchies. Royal Canin 'Dental'. Been told Royal Canin products available at Animal Shelter but where is that? Anyone have phone number so I can check if they have the Dental he likes?

Thanks for any help or guidance. Need this today and I'm new to Ajijic....meow.

The Animal Shelter is in Riberas. As you go towards Chapala it is on the right hand side of the road. If you are coming from the direction of Walmart and San Antonio, it is a bit after you pass the series of metal speed bumps by S&S Auto, Puritan Poultry etc. Phone 765-5514. See also this article

http://livinglakechapala.com/blog/the-animal-shelter-in-riberas-del-pilar-jalisco-mexico/

It is also next to Dr. Ladron's veterinary clinic.

Dr. Memo, located on Constitution just east of Colon, can probably order it for you. He orders special Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Dog food for us in the size that we want. His number is 766-0885

He is very personable and, if you get the order to him by Monday, it is usually in on Wednesday. If you give him a call soon, he will be able to check on availability and let you know right away.

You should be aware though, that sometimes Royal Canin shipments get held at the border for a while. We always have a back up bag on hand.

Royal Canin's Mexico number is 01-800-024-7764. They were also very helpful when they stopped making the Sensitivity Control food that she was on. I actually got to talk to a tech who suggested the Hypoallergenic food based on her needs.

Archived