Chapala.com Webboard

Excellent Customer Service from Bellon Insurance

sm1mex

I recently had some medical procedures done at Hospital Mexico Americanos requiring an over night stay..

My Met Life insurance agent André Bellon went to the hospital before my arrival at 10:30 a.m. and when I walked in, everything had been set up for me including a room assignment. André took me into an admissions office, all the paper work was ready, I was already registered and I signed a couple of forms and off to my room we went.

A nurse was waiting for me and we went to the surgery holding, where André translated all of my medical history to the O.R. nurse.

From the time I arrived at the hospital until I was ready for surgery was less than 20 minutes.

André said he would come back to the hospital around 6 p.m. that night to check on me, but I told him he didn't need to come, I would be fine. He talked with me later in the day to check on me.

The next morning I was discharged around 12:30 and André was at the hospital and had all of the discharge arrangements made. We walked out to the lobby and André went up stairs to get final paper work and he called a cab for me and I was on my way by 1 p.m. He did everything for me. If you are interested in any type of insurance, I would recommend Bellon insurance across the carretera from Deli 8 and Handy Mail on the mountain side. Their customer service is excellent plus.

It didn't cost me one centavo. Met Life paid for it all and the customer service is included with my policy. I am 66 and my policy is abour $2,900 U.S. a year. I can never be cancelled due to illnesses and my premiums cannot be increased because of illness. I have no cap limit on my policy. It pays no matter what the bill is.

i bought my policy in 2009 down here,

I was with another agent at the time but the customer service became nil. So I changed to Bellon insurance. No matter when I email them or call them, they respond immediately. And if you have to go to the hospital, they meet you there to help you.

Archived