Chapala.com Webboard

Speedtest your internet free

Bourbonman

Yes, many of us use that URL and then share our results with fellow readers. What were your results? I have the middle Telmex package ($599) and shown below are my results as of a few minutes ago. Sometimes it's a little better and other times a little slower.

2530121606.png

These results show a download which is a little faster than usual and an upload a little slower than usual

Where I live CWB, Telecable isn't that reliable, or I would be using them too. Luckily they are updating their infrastructure and they suggest that soon I should try them again in my neighborhood perhaps as early as this coming summer.

And More Liana. You are very lucky. Many with my $599 package get much less than us. I think too many folks around here are streaming US and Canadian TV programs, and that the backbone just can't support so much heavy usage.

Many folks who are attending the Lake Chapala Society computer club are reporting their speeds at much lower than either of us, often when paying for the $999 package.

May you all have a great evening and may we all get faster internet. :)

Yes, many of us use that URL and then share our results with fellow readers. What were your results? I have the middle Telmex package ($599) and shown below are my results as of a few minutes ago. Sometimes it's a little better and other times a little slower.

2530121606.png

These results show a download which is a little faster than usual and an upload a little slower than usual

Is Telmex cable or DSL ?

Archived