Chapala.com Webboard

Got Baseball Equipment? Looking for donations

Travis

A friend of mine is starting a "baseball camp" to teach local kids how to play. It will be free. He is in need of additional equipment. Gloves, balls, bats, etc. He already teaches a kids soccer team locally, so he is well-versed in how to go about this kind of thing.

If you have any used equipment that you no longer need and would like to donate it, please let me know either here in this thread or by private message and I'll arrange to pick it up.

Thanks!

A friend of mine is starting a "baseball camp" to teach local kids how to play. It will be free. He is in need of additional equipment. Gloves, balls, bats, etc. He already teaches a kids soccer team locally, so he is well-versed in how to go about this kind of thing.

If you have any used equipment that you no longer need and would like to donate it, please let me know either here in this thread or by private message and I'll arrange to pick it up.

Thanks

I sent you a pm regarding someone who may have some baseball equipment to give you.

Thanks, GaleM, for the donation today! I know all the kids will appreciate it (especially the "lefty's" in the crowd). ^_^

My friend Carlos is super excited, and also wanted to extend his thanks and gratitude. "People here are so generous, be sure to thank them for me, " he said.

If anybody else has any baseball equipment they'd like to donate, let me know. Cheers.

Archived