Chapala.com Webboard

Martin the computer guy

cedros

Does anyone have the phone number of Martin the computer guy who had the store on Ocampo in Ajijic and now has the kiosk near Telmex?

I'm having trouble getting my printer back from him.

I would never do business with this guy ever again. He tried to rip me off for $1500 pesos belonging to a local children's shelter. He knew where the money was coming from when I gave it to him for a new printer. When I went back to get the printer, his ex-wife told me all kinds of bad things about this guy.

While trying to find him, many people on this webboard told me about bad dealings with this man. He should not be allowed to do business. He is a very bad business man.

he charged me 2000 pesos to install a hard drive. helper guy said it was a bit much since he didn't tweak the computer after instalation. i can see it could have been worse. he still has my computer case. he was skunk drunk when he returned my computer. he trusted me for half the money and when i went to pay him in the morning, 10am on a sunday at his store, he smelled like a frickin' distillery. i'd never do business with this alcoholic again either.

he charged me 2000 pesos to install a hard drive. helper guy said it was a bit much since he didn't tweak the computer after instalation. i can see it could have been worse. he still has my computer case. he was skunk drunk when he returned my computer. he trusted me for half the money and when i went to pay him in the morning, 10am on a sunday at his store, he smelled like a frickin' distillery. i'd never do business with this alcoholic again either.

Is he open Sunday? If I had know I could have gone looking for him there. His cell phone is out of service and he isn't answering his home phone. He was supposed to deliver my printer to my home Friday afternoon and then Saturday afternoon but I waited for nothing.

Archived