Chapala.com Webboard

New Doctor

CWB

Yes, you must be referring to Dr. Santigo Hernandez in Chapala Med--that is the new Chapala Medical Bldg on the way to Chapala. I highly recommend Dr. Hernandez. He studied in the USA and is a highly qualified Primary Care physician who gives you all of his attention and knowledge. His follow-thru with patients is very thorough. He speaks perfect English and practices family medicine. My friends have used him since he opened his office here in December and are very pleased. is rate is 200p per visit and he makes house calls. Phone number I have is his cell 331-605 9645.

Yes, you must be referring to Dr. Santigo Hernandez in Chapala Med--that is the new Chapala Medical Bldg on the way to Chapala. I highly recommend Dr. Hernandez. He studied in the USA and is a highly qualified Primary Care physician who gives you all of his attention and knowledge. His follow-thru with patients is very thorough. He speaks perfect English and practices family medicine. My friends have used him since he opened his office here in December and are very pleased. is rate is 200p per visit and he makes house calls. Phone number I have is his cell 331-605 9645.

Interesting, There have been several posts on here as to his rates.I was charged $600mp for my initial visit for a specific matter and the $200mp for the second visit plus the cost of the injections. I pointed out to him that my Cardiologist charges me $300mp after my first visit with him. Another popular GP with foreigners,when he first came here charged $150mp and now charges way more, now that he has ingratiated himself to the foreign community. Great being a foreigner isn't it! Having said that, I was pleased with the results of Dr. Hernandez's treatment of my specific problem.

I do believe I am the person/doctor in question. My website - CHAPALAMED.com is undergoing some major changes. So for more information, please find me on FACEBOOK. - http://www.facebook.com/ChapalaMedical?fref=ts

And I can be reached via email or PM for more specific questions.

Thank you.

Archived