Chapala.com Webboard

2 honest hardworking fellows with english and skills

solajijic

We are looking for some jobs in home improvement, painting, tree trimming, algibe cleaning, translations, sidewalk repairs and cement surfaces, field clearing driver anything you need. We speak fluent english we estimate with no obligations we are just looking for some work in exchange for money.... please email tenofni@hotmail.com or call 3313204102 all jobs appreciated...

A couple weeks ago these two young men advertised for work.I asked for references, they gave them and as it turned out I had previously met one of the fellows. They came and for 5 days they worked steady and with good skills necessary to complete a series of "chores" we just didn't want to do ourselves. It was such a pleasure to have them arrive on time, clarify my needs, provide a written quote, allow some substitutions and ask questions when something on the project wasn't going the way I wanted.

Instead of gifts in our family we had 'slave for a day' where on your special days the rest of the family got up and did whatever you wanted from 8 until 6. Daughters wanted rooms repainted, Mom wanted new perennial beds, Dad the garage or potting shed cleaned out and reorganized...so this experience with these two fellows was just like having grown sons happy to do my bidding. And they did not disappoint.

I have had a great experience with these fellows as well and yes they were like grown sons working, hard, efficient, timely, and with perfect English and spanish so thus can fulfill any needs. They were/are also very flexible in needs, hours, etc...and honest...

Archived