Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
bournemouth

H2Ole

H2Ole, the water treatment people have moved - here is an email we received from them:

Greetings from H2Olé,

We have moved to Bugambilias Plaza next to El Torito. We are the second door on the left inside the main entrance. You may remember our location as the site of the computer store. Our address is Carretera Oriente 54-2. Our telephone number is the same 766-5999.

We use them for all our water treatment needs and are very happy with their service.

• Like 1

I dropped by today. They just repainted the walls and they are there every day getting everything ready to open their new office, which I'm guessing will be in a couple of days. Welcome to the neighborhood.

1 hour ago, MichaelB said:

Can I get my emissions test done there?

or still at Tripps?

It depends on what you are emitting.  What are you emitting?  If you don´t mind admitting it.

• Haha 4

MichaelB, I don't know if this is a joke or not ... but just in case this is a water treatment company.  You can get a really great water filter treatment for you home but no emission tests done there.

Jackie was at our home today delivering three bags of salt.  We know we pay a little more but we are beyond carrying 50 pound bags of salt into our bodega!  766-5999

Jackie provides great service... One of the "go to" guys here at Lakeside...