Chapala.com Webboard

How much do you really know about Mexico

privado

That was fun. I got 27 correct out of 33. Better than I thought I would do. I need to improve my knowlege of geography and I did not know which Drug Cartel was the biggest. I am glad to see some of the info I learn on those tours is sinking in.

I got 27 out of 33, but I thought some of the questions were really superficial. And on one I was tempted to say "blood" instead of "chocolate." And then I wondered if they really offered hot chocolate, or was it cold. Also I would have liked to have clicked on El Chapo as the president of Mexico, but then....what can I say? I know nothing about Mexican actors, so I lost on that one, but I thought asking what US state Mexico was 3 times larger than was like comparing orange segments to the whole orange. It would have made more sense to compare the size of the US state to the size of a Mexican state.

I wonder why they compared anything to the US what has it got to do with Mexico?. Only people who know about the US can answer the question and that does not mean they do not know about Mexico...That test was pretty lame. Got it all correct but that does not prove anything.

Archived