Chapala.com Webboard

English-Spanish / Spanish-English Translator for any and all legal tramits

vidtechpro

Hello to everyone!

I'am an American and have lived in Mexico most of my life. I'am fluent in both the English and Spanish languages (written and spoken)

I offer my services as a translator to accompany you for any and all tramits you may require..such as IMSS, Public Ministry, Insurance, etc.

(also available for other types of translations). I have references available.. Please send me a PM if i can be of assistance.

Cheers!

Immigration is requesting all bank statements be translated by a perito traductor. I am one and anybody can check the list of the Jalisco State Judicial Council at http://cjj.gob.mx/ART.%20%2035/FRACCION%20XXI/LISTA%20OFICIAL%20PERITOS%202012-2013.pdf

Is it true that Chapala INM is requiring financials from folks already here, with a long string of visas, in spite of the SEGOB handout at LCS, which indicates that the new financial requirements only apply to new applicants. Since new applicants must apply at consulates, it would seem that none of us renewing or changing to residente permanente after many years here, would have to provide new financials under the new rules.

Also, where is the Point System promised for mid-January?

Has anyone actually received a residente Permanente card yet?

Are travelers still being unfairly charged for letters to leave/return the country during the delays?

Is it true that Chapala INM is requiring financials from folks already here, with a long string of visas, in spite of the SEGOB handout at LCS, which indicates that the new financial requirements only apply to new applicants. Since new applicants must apply at consulates, it would seem that none of us renewing or changing to residente permanente after many years here, would have to provide new financials under the new rules.Also, where is the Point System promised for mid-January?Has anyone actually received a residente Permanente card yet?Are travelers still being unfairly charged for letters to leave/return the country during the delays?

I cannot answer all your questions, however, my husband and I each had to obtain letters due to INM's delay in issuing our renewal so we could to travel to the U.S. Our renewal was submitted 12-5 for our 1-1 renewal and we travelled 1-18...our temporal residente is still not ready at INM.

Financials are only required from folks already here if they jump ahead to permanente before 30 days before the end of their 4 or 5 years on FM3 or FM2 or if they renew late.

I am planning to jump to Permanente without the 4 years and will be supplying necessary financial docs. My question is related to translations.

How much is necesary to be translated? Is it OK to just write the translations on the docs for the pertinent info printed there (eg. periodo, saldo, and peso amount) or is more required?

Translations must be done by a certified translator (perito traductor), you can do the minimum well a certified translator can. If you do it yourself they will give you a notification, make you go to Guadalajara to pick it up and then have the bank statements translated by an official translator and then you would have to turn them back in to immigration.

Archived