Chapala.com Webboard

Jose's Place In Chapala?

Fox

Open until 6, but they take the last order before 4.30 (closed only on Monday).

In my opinion, the number one chef in Chapala, and very good prices.

Bon appetit,

Rony

Jose's is one of our all time favorites! Jose and Isabel are gracious hardworking people and their food is always first rate, large portions and very reasonably priced. Ribs are fantastic yes but if you haven't yet tried the Chicken & White Wine sauce or the Canadian Salmon you are missing out! Also to note, Jose makes a wonderful bean soup that you must also try.

Great place!!!

Jose's is one of our all time favorites! Jose and Isabel are gracious hardworking people and their food is always first rate, large portions and very reasonably priced. Ribs are fantastic yes but if you haven't yet tried the Chicken & White Wine sauce or the Canadian Salmon you are missing out! Also to note, Jose makes a wonderful bean soup that you must also try.

Great place!!!

And GREAT liver and onions!!

sounds interesting. where is it exactly?

On the southeast outer corner of the big mercado building in the main plaza (across from Cucumbers)

Is this called Jose's Place or is that just the general description? Thanks

That's the name.

Well being in the category of the " Last of the Big Time Spenders" Yesterday was my wife's Birthday, I treated her to a $20 Peso Movie ( The Impossible) at Cinemas Dellago.

Then we went to Jose's Place and had Ribs. Looks like we will be having the other half for dinner tonight. As always EXCELLENT! Are you hungry yet??

Fox

Well being in the category of the " Last of the Big Time Spenders" Yesterday was my wife's Birthday, I treated her to a $20 Peso Movie ( The Impossible) at Cinemas Dellago.

Then we went to Jose's Place and had Ribs. Looks like we will be having the other half for dinner tonight. As always EXCELLENT! Are you hungry yet??

Fox

Beef or pork ribs?

Is Jose the same person that had the greek resturant in Ajijic?

Arrghhh, you had to remind me! I still miss his food--spanakopita, moussaka, that cake with the baklava on top, his salmon special with the pistachios. And I miss him, what a decent family man with a real gift for the kitchen.

Archived