Chapala.com Webboard

Where can I find someone who does airbrushing on cars?

The guy who does airbrush art work on weekends on the Malecon in Chapala did some art work for a friend of mine that went on his 4 wheeler. Looks great!

Where specifically might I find him? I have walked the Malecon many times, (but not on weekends) and didn't notice him.

Would this be on the West side (West of the main street) or the East? Any specific landmarks?

Thanks.

Sally

The guy who does airbrush art work on weekends on the Malecon in Chapala did some art work for a friend of mine that went on his 4 wheeler. Looks great!

I believe your talking about Martin Lopez. He also does tattoos. He has a shop on Degollado 385 "B". His e-mail is artebolalatino@yahoo.com.

Where specifically might I find him? I have walked the Malecon many times, (but not on weekends) and didn't notice him.

Would this be on the West side (West of the main street) or the East? Any specific landmarks?

Thanks.

Sally

Sally, I frequently wal the Malecon in Chapala and I have seen the airbrush artist many times on Sundays. He sets up near the restaurants on the east end of the Malecon. There are usually lots of folks watching him do his magic.

Aerografia "el negro" on the side road across from Soriana. Turn left north of the Pemex and right about 3 shops up. He's there after 3 because he also teaches English at one of the private schools. He has done tattoos as well as air brush work for me.

cell:331-268-6648

Archived