Chapala.com Webboard

Hard Rock or Palace Resorts Timeshare rentals

bezerk

Okay I am positive I will get slammed on this but here goes...( wow even I am getting negative sigh)

I am the owner of many, too many timeshares ( I know they have a bad rep., but they work for us and we love them). I am not selling them, just due to my journey with cancer we have a backlog) so I am renting my weeks or some of to anyone interested in a nice vacation.

I have many available weeks at any Palace Resort or the new branded Hard Rock Vallarta or the Cancun Hard Rock, Punta Mita and one other..They are an All inclusive deal...the cost varies by season and resort and the cost includes the room, all food and drinks, and a $1500. US resort credit for tours, spa, etc..

If interested you can PM me when you want to go away where and I can get price for you, travel not included.

I also have the other types of Timeshares some all inclusive some not...for example...

Mazatlan...I have studio unit and a 2 bedroom, optional all inclusive.

Grand Bliss which is a Mayan or Vida Property...hotel unit or one bedroom or best two bedrooms...includes golf 6 rounds I believe and some other perks...closest is in Nuevo Vallarta or can use Grand Mayan for cheaper price.

I also have some others so if you are in need of a vacation and want accomodations in something better than a hotel room etc...please feel free to contact me and we can see what we can work out.

Happy days and vacations!!!

Archived