Chapala.com Webboard

Need to Borrow Air Mattress

Joyfull

Just got home with my dog from Dr. Ladron's where she had major knee surgery. She usually sleeps on our bed, but I am afraid she may try to jump off in the middle of the night. I am looking to borrow an air mattress or aero bed for about a week so I can sleep on the floor with her.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. My husband can pick it up.

Joni

376-106-1204

Tried this phone number but the call did not go thru. PM me and you can get the air mattress tonight. I am in West Ajijic.

I did the same thing with my doggie, after she had surgery, brought a mattrass downstairs and stayed (and slept) by her side until she got better.

If you need advice on a very efficient natural product to rebuild cartilage (if it is necessary for her), let me know.

The best of luck to both of you !

Rony

I did the same thing with my doggie, after she had surgery, brought a mattrass downstairs and stayed (and slept) by her side until she got better.

If you need advice on a very efficient natural product to rebuild cartilage (if it is necessary for her), let me know.

The best of luck to both of you !

Rony

she is taking Cosequin DS which the vet said is very good. Poor baby is so uncomfortable. I was able to borrow an air mattress from a neighbor last night. She did not like sleeping in the living room...she is use to being in bed with us. I don't think either of us got any sleep last night.

Archived