Chapala.com Webboard

Address needed in Laredo

I will be travelling to Laredo at the end of January to do a bit of shopping but I would also like to order several items through the internet for delivery to a Laredo address and subsequent collection by myself from that address. Does any one know someone living in Laredo who wouldn't mind parcels/packages arriving through the post and holding them until I can call at the address on the 28th January? Any help would be much appreciated. 765 7022

Many hotels do this as a regular service. Ask where you plan to stay. We once had to prepay our stay to get this benefit. They put our things in a room just off the office. For an additional administrative fee they faxed the packing slips as items arrived. This made it easy to spot smething which wasn't going to make it on time and created an inventory so nothing walked away. We were one of several.

Many hotels do this as a regular service. Ask where you plan to stay. We once had to prepay our stay to get this benefit. They put our things in a room just off the office. For an additional administrative fee they faxed the packing slips as items arrived. This made it easy to spot smething which wasn't going to make it on time and created an inventory so nothing walked away. We were one of several.

I have done this in the past with success. Or, several of the mail forwarding companies, Like Sol y Luna have warehouses in Laredo. I have also made arrangements to have the packages held and picked them up while in Laredo. The ship to hotel route, after a reservation was confirmed, was easier.

The new Best Western San Isidro is quite nice and I believe they will receive packages and

has both inside off the hall rooms as well as outside rooms. They have a great hot

breakfast buffet opening at 5:30AM.

Tel 956-7223-1600

1410 Hospitality Ln

Bob Bullock Loop

Laredo

TX 78045

Go on up IH-35 Exit Bob Bullock Blvd going right or east the hotel is on the right

Archived