Chapala.com Webboard

mexico approves prison term for animal cruelty

traderspoc

Well, if they enforce this law there could be a lot of people in prison for this violation. Lots of poor animals in Mexico sure have a tough life, I hope this helps to make things better for some of the animals who are mistreated. Seeing an animal being mistreated is the worst.

Several months ago at the ocean I saw a little girl with a small dog on a leash dragging the poor thing into the ocean. That dog had all four legs stiffened and it was obvious he did NOT want to go into the water. She dragged him for awhile and then she raised the leash while it was still around the poor animals neck and swung him around twice and pitched him into the ocean-----and the parents just sat there and watched the whole thing. Some of us on the beach ran to get this poor animal and another beacher called the tourist police who contact the municipal police and the whole family was kicked off the beach. I have had nightmares about what happened to that poor dog ever since that day. I surely don't understand how anyone can do that to an animal and I hope that what goes around comes around. :010:

• 4 weeks later...

Well, if they enforce this law there could be a lot of people in prison for this violation. Lots of poor animals in Mexico sure have a tough life, I hope this helps to make things better for some of the animals who are mistreated. Seeing an animal being mistreated is the worst.

The worst offenders are gringos/canadians who acquire dogs and cats here and then dump them in the street the moment they decide to flee NOB.

Archived