Chapala.com Webboard

IMSS Hospital in Tlajomulco (sp?)

maggilu

Looking at the map, when you get to the village of Tlajuomulco you would turn right on Constitucion and follow it all the way out of town. It is the same road but the name changes to Camino a Union but just keep going east to the hospital and it is quite a ways out of town. If you keep going on the road from Cajititlan without turning you hit Hwy 15 or Lopez Mateos.

Here is the link to the Google map: https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=tlajomulco,+jalisco&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x842f53f7067d4493:0x32eee3c19dbe11fe,Tlajomulco+de+Zu%C3%B1iga,+JAL,+Mexico&ei=tPTEUMTmLpO6qQHdv4GIBA&ved=0CJUBELYD

Hope that helps.

Which IMSS clinic locally do you use? Because Chapala patients are no longer going to Tlajolmulco -- since early November are now being sent to Hospital 46 in Guad (corner of Ocho de Julio and Lazaro Cardenas). Good undergound parking available under Plaza de Torres on the west side of that intersection to boot.

This is GREAT news because it's faster and easier to reach than 180! But don't know about Jocotepec patients.

• 2 months later...

Maggilu originally asked the question about Tlajomulco for me. I live in Jocotepec and we are being sent to Tlajomulco. I have been there numerous times in the past six weeks, including having surgery there. Apparently which IMSS hospital you go to depends on which clinic the referral comes from.

Archived