Chapala.com Webboard

Chiropractor Alejandro Casteneda

Thank you. I went by there while in Chapala earlier today. There was no sign or any indication it was a medical office. Do you just ring the bell for #402. There was a car in the garage. Did I have the right place? Do you usually make an appointment or just show up. I speak very little, very little Spanish, but the reviews have said he will know what needs to be done. Thanks for any tips and thanks for letting me know his office is still there.

Deborah

I called him for an appointment for a "nuevo paciente on Sabado", and the end result of the conversation now that I have thought about it was he was telling me his office hours on Sabado from 9 to 6 and I thought I was making an appointment for 9. So I will be there at 9 in the morning just in case, but I am thinking he does not make appointments, perhaps, and just takes patients first come, first served. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I took the address off this forum. One post says #402 and one post says #482. I was at #402 today and there was no sign at all that it was a medical office. I will check out #482 in the morning before I ring any bells. I won't have access to the internet again until Monday so maybe someone else can clarify this between now and then. Maybe someone has a phone book?

its privada degollado its a north south street one block long,

go up the staircase with the gold colored stairs,
his office is on the second floor,

if hes busy just have a seat he will be with you shortly.

if hes not busy, just say hello, he will come out of his room.

i usually park my car in the main street, walk east a block and a half, on degollado
privada degollado is on the left after you pass juarez.

just walk north on privada degollado about 200 feet, see two story building, go up gold colored stairs.
its on the west side on the street.

its 402 privada degollado, zona centro, chapala.

he moved across street to 409

i usually take refferrals there the first time, so they find it much easier.

• 1 year later...

For anyone who has an adjustment from him, can you give your experience? His manner, did he help you, did you get from him what you wanted, if your Spanish is somewhat limited, how was it to communicate with him, would you go back to him?

For anyone who has an adjustment from him, can you give your experience? His manner, did he help you, did you get from him what you wanted, if your Spanish is somewhat limited, how was it to communicate with him, would you go back to him?

Also, did he do a history on you? What kind of adjustments?

• 4 weeks later...

I have been to Alejandro now twice. Two sessions and my issues were gone. He's quite good, yet he does things a little differently than I have had experience with in the States. Sessions very reasonable price and then also sold me some herbs, for use for one week, which strengthened the skeletal and joint systems. Second session he said okay, you're off of those due to their potency. By the second session, issues in my back, neck, and rear right hip where I had taken a spill were all resolved, and inflammation back to normal. First time I went, I was the only person, but other people smiled and pointed him out, as if he's well known in his community. The second time I went in, two people were ahead of me, and after me, three more came in. It is not by appointment, he keeps his hours from 9 to 6, just two days a week; and yes, he is across the street from his old location. A very nice, comfortable lobby, a treatment room, a one man show, gentle spirit. I will go back to him when needed, and when he's not open or available, there are the other chiros here lakeside as well.

• 3 years later...

Does anyone know if Alejandro Casteneda, chiropractor, is still practicing on Priv. Degollado?  Are his days there still Tuesday and Saturday?

• 2 months later...

Archived