Chapala.com Webboard

Walt from the singles group died

lcscats

Walt Bowker

He was also known as Memo. Check main local forum for details

on memorial. Can't cut and paste on this computer or I would

add it to thread sorry. I am going to miss him very much. He was

fun to talk to and had good stories to tell. He introduced me to Jose

Quervo Traditional in the freezer and other wonderful things.

Bye Walt.

YES, WALT'S SON MICHAEL AND HIS WIFE, CAME DOWN TO TAKE CARE OF THE MYRIAD OF DETAILS REQUIRED WHEN SOMEONE DIES SUDDENLY.TtHE SINGLES GROUP HELD A GET TOGETHER AT ADELITO'S AND THEN WE WALKED DOWN TO THE LAKE WHERE EVERYONE SPREAD HIS ASHES. IT WAS LOVELY. WALT'S SON HAS SO MUCH TO DEAL WITH WHILE HERE AND HARDLY HAS TIME TO MOURN. i HOPE ALL OF US ARE INSPIRED TO CREATE A LIVING WILL AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS RE OUR PROPERTY AND FUNERAL SO OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT FACED WITH DEALING WITH THE SPECIAL RULES AND INTRICATE LEGAL SYSTEM HERE.

• 1 month later...

Yes, Walt, will be missed. As someone who came down to take in all that Lake Chapala area might offer, I am greatly indebted to Walt for taking me under his wing. He was and will remain an inspiration to many of us Vibrant, alive, living in the now, telling stories, dancing with exhilaration, loving the Mexican culture, fulfilled with his past, thinking of others, exploring new ideas and his writing.....that's how I will continue to remember him. Gracias, Memo!

Yes, Walt, will be missed. As someone who came down to take in all that Lake Chapala area might offer, I am greatly indebted to Walt for taking me under his wing. He was and will remain an inspiration to many of us Vibrant, alive, living in the now, telling stories, dancing with exhilaration, loving the Mexican culture, fulfilled with his past, thinking of others, exploring new ideas and his writing.....that's how I will continue to remember him. Gracias, Memo!

Nicely said!!!

Archived