Chapala.com Webboard

Spring Clean address

The ad in the new Lake Chapala Review magazine on page 11 says they are at Ave. Hidalgo #22, Riberas, phone 765-2953

They no longer are. They're on Calle San Luis a block behind their old address toward the lake unless they moved back in the last week as I saw their place a few days ago.

• 2 years later...

I went by their place yesterday up on that ramp across the street and down a ways from Mom's restaurant. It was closed. So they are no longer up on that lateral ramp?

They moved to the street that is one block south of Hildago=San luis. In the same area. If I get to that area I will get the actual number

Remember the instructions given to an out of towner: .....“Go down the street where Old Charlie lived before his house burned down and killed him, Then turn right at the corner where the huge oak tree blew down in the last hurricane....easy to find.“

• 2 years later...

Landline is still 765-2953. Leticia's cell phone number is still 331-042-8449

If you phone Leticia's cell number, you can ask for the physical location of their business. I used them for four years and have just reconnected with them... and I still don't know their location (nor did I ever). What I do know is that they still do excellent work and I got back the same cleaning lady that I requested. Colour me happy! 

Archived