Chapala.com Webboard

You want To Trust The Police?

Ajijic

The good news is, they made arrests. Lets see if they obtain convictions. I appears as if some of the victims were people who will fight to see the perps punished. It is outrageous that such a large group of people were attacked.

I just looked at the news this morning and see that some psycho walked into a midnight showing of Batman in Colorado and blew away a dozen people. It is hard for me not to feel that the world is descending into chaos and crime everywhere.

It is looking to me like the survivalists aren't so crazy after all.

see? what did i tell you? now its colorado. you can count on a conviction there, he will be away for ever. but we are HERE. lets stay on mexico. want to bet? no jail for them. hiking? they will be going on forums to ask if its safe. please, this is a sickness, very deep. notice how the church people come here & are victims of violence? not the first time. (i have kept track). the govt could care less if the missionaries visit. the consulates dont care. next week people will be hiking, & say it can happen in colorado. trusting the police? thats a linda fossi idea. the less the better. the policeman is not your friend.

O.K. manny . I give up. Who exactly IS your friend? Who do you think we should trust? Oh yeah, I have always been a little puzzled in Latin countries at the "church people" who come in to a country where more than 90% of the people are religious and try to convience them to change their church and do it in a language the people don't speak. It's a wonder they don't all get killed.

Manny posted: "please, this is a sickness, very deep. notice how the church people come here & are victims of violence? not the first time. (i have kept track). the govt could care less if the missionaries visit. the consulates dont care."

The church group in question is not a missionary group. It is a Roman Catholic Church group. The young people were on a spiritual-quest weekend.

Let's not assume things that aren't true.

jaykay: you can trust the police, & have all the friends you desire. it is my business who i do & dont trust. liana, good to know they were not here to convert people. but this was somewhat of a masocistic spiritual quest. i guess they had their "quest"-ions answered. same old mentality: "i think i will go to the most northern end of central park @3am, take a walk, & search for god" why not? & why is god in mexico all of a sudden?

This happened in mexico state where we live. This state is crime ridden, stuff like this happens all of the time and it does not make the news. This is the state with the highest rapes and women's death's. Police involved? Business as usual for mexico state. Police are behind a lot of stuff here, trhey do not come when called. The police that normally patrol the park were not there when it happened, that surprises nobody here. The police in this state are despised.

I posted here before more than once about trusting the police, do so at your own risk. Mexican's do not.

Crime shot up in mexico state under pena nieto and so far those (pri) following hime are just clones of him, just like erivial is now. It used to not be so bad. Even businesses in places like los portales in toluca are robbed in broad daylight. Virtually no criminals are ever caught. I know people in df that would not consider coming to mexico state.

Newsflash. When criminals are caught in high profile crimes (the only ones where anyone is caught) they are released later on for lack of evidence or charges just dropped. One reason is that most of the time they are scapegoats. This happens all over mexico, not just here. I'm willing to bet all of the perpetrators were cops, they have a couple of cop scapegoats along with a bunch of other scapegoats. It was reported there were 12 perp's, they have 17 arrested to look good since it turned high profile.

I know some do not believe the things I post, such as scoffing at the shoes over the highlines meaning gangs (just before the shtf) and will never believe as they choose not to. The only thing I will say is that reality can be a sharp slap in the face.

It was reported here that the people in the park were evangelical mexican's from here in mexico state so where should they go? Also less than 3% of the people in mexico are not religious, over 80% catholic and the rest protestant.

Maybe people should avoid hiking in the area until it is secure instead of ignoring past incidents.

Hiking? This is a police patrolled park where the police just happened to not be when it happened.

Archived