Chapala.com Webboard

Free seven week old Rottweiler Puppy-Male

Posting this for our plumber.

Free seven week old Rottweiler Puppy-Male. Tail docked, dewormed and first shots are done. He is purebred but not registered. The reason he is free is due to the father snapped at him injuring one of his eyes so he only sees out of one eye. The puppy was treated by the vet for the injury to his eye, however, he lost his sight. Very healthy.

He also has 3 other males for sale.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thank you.

Update: One of the males has a new home with a wonderful man who has a Rottweiler now and one previously. He and his sister came out and met us today so we, too, saw the puppies. The new lucky little puppy will not only have a new home, but a big brother, too. There are still puppies for sale and he still has the little guy that cannot see out of his eye which is free. The parents are on the premises as well. The grandparent dogs were from Germany we found out while there today. Such beautiful puppies...look like little bears!

Thank you

• 7 months later...

Good day. I just looked at your announcement on the two available Rottweiler puppies, which I assume should be close to 9 months old. We have our home by the lake with a very nice garden. If they're still available kindly send us some more info and photos. Thank you. My e-mail is <jorgemc90@gmail.com>

Good day. I just looked at your announcement on the two available Rottweiler puppies, which I assume should be close to 9 months old. We have our home by the lake with a very nice garden. If they're still available kindly send us some more info and photos. Thank you. My e-mail is <jorgemc90@gmail.com>[

Hi,

The puppies born 9 months ago are no longer available, however, our friend has a new litter born in January. If you are interested let me know. Thanks,

If it is the same mother who just produced the January litter that produced the pups born 9 months ago I would strongly urge the owners to spay this poor mother. It is very hard on a dog to produce litter after litter after litter so the owner can make a few pesos selling pups.

If you are looking for a dog please consider visiting the local shelters. There are so very many beautiful dogs waiting in shelters who only want to be part of a loving family and need a forever home and someone to love.

Buying puppies from a backyard breeder who is clearly over-breeding is a recipe for a puppy with serious health issues. Especially a large breed puppy. Plus in the US it is against the law to sell a puppy under 8 weeks in many states.

There are many beautiful puppies and dogs at Lucky Dog and Anita's. The Ranch will be having an adoption day this Friday and Saturday 10-2 at the new pet store next to Cafe Magana. They will be bringing puppies and adults. Come by and find your new best friend. :D

If it is the same mother who just produced the January litter that produced the pups born 9 months ago I would strongly urge the owners to spay this poor mother. It is very hard on a dog to produce litter after litter after litter so the owner can make a few pesos selling pups.

If you are looking for a dog please consider visiting the local shelters. There are so very many beautiful dogs waiting in shelters who only want to be part of a loving family and need a forever home and someone to love.

Buying puppies from a backyard breeder who is clearly over-breeding is a recipe for a puppy with serious health issues. Especially a large breed puppy. Plus in the US it is against the law to sell a puppy under 8 weeks in many states.

There are many beautiful puppies and dogs at Lucky Dog and Anita's. The Ranch will be having an adoption day this Friday and Saturday 10-2 at the new pet store next to Cafe Magana. They will be bringing puppies and adults. Come by and find your new best friend. :D

The original posting was for Rottweiler puppies last year, however, they are no longer available. My response was to the poster inquiring as to the puppies. He was not intending to breed her, however, it happened and he now has puppies again. He does not let them leave the mother until they are at least 8 weeks and better if 10 weeks. Yes, I agree there are many wonderful dogs looking for homes and we have adopted 2 since we came and now have 5 dogs. If anyone is looking for Rottweilers specifically, just let me know and I will contact the owner. He speaks only Spanish. Thank you for your remarks.

Archived