Chapala.com Webboard

MexicoBob Auto Insurance

HelperGuy

My wife and I used San Xavier for the first four years we lived here, and they were a great deal. BUT... we didn't have to use them.

The actual company that carries the insurance is of course not MexicoBob. Search this web board for Auto Insurance and read up on others experiences and profit from their bad experiences. It all comes down to who is your agent. If he is local and will fight for you, you will do well. This is true for other types of insurance also Do your homework. You will find one name that keeps popping up as a good guy. We now use him for all our insurance. His name is Juan Tejada.

Yes we had them when we first moved here, our truck was stolen and it took 6 months for them to pay us in full, that was after we hired a great lawyer here.

Yes, but the point is that they have only a couple of choices of companies to use, just like my current "broker", and anyone dealing with the broker would have experiences directly related to the agency. My current broker also helps to expedite.

So let me ask instead: Mapfre Insurance: this is the company currently in used by MexicoBob for my requirements. Anyone have experience with them?

Archived