Chapala.com Webboard

CFE colours

cedros

Can someone please explain again the colours on the CFE statement online.

For leyenda my vigente and pago en tramite are black, vencido is red, and pagado is green.

I guess the important thing is to make sure the icon turns green on or before the "fecha limite de page" to indicate that the payment has been received by CFE and posted to your account.

Take a closer look at "pago en tramite" it is actually purple. I have never seen that because mine has always gone from black to green several days before the due date but I suspect it is only used when you pay the bill after the due date.

Red I would think is pretty self-explanatory but you may never see it because your computer probably won't be working with the electricity cut off. Then when you pay it and they turn the power back on maybe you'll see purple and then I guess eventually green.

It has nothing to do with printing your bill. I did try English but nowhere could I find the key to the different colours. A certain colour means paid and others colours mean not paid. Someone posted the colour codes quite some time ago but I didn't save it. Hopefully that person is still around. en tramite could be purple-it is hard to tell.

Can someone please explain again the colours on the CFE statement online.

For leyenda my vigente and pago en tramite are black, vencido is red, and pagado is green.

Are you asking for an interpretation of the color codes? If so: bill currently due is vigente (black); overdue is vencido (red); paid is pagado (green).

Couldn't one simply read the bill to figure that out?

I don't know. I know the status of mine because I've paid it. A neighbour is out of the country for a few months and she wanted me to check and make sure her bank is paying her bill. That is what I'm trying to sort out without going in to a CFE office.

Are you asking for an interpretation of the color codes? If so: bill currently due is vigente (black); overdue is vencido (red); paid is pagado (green).

Oops. I was thinking (well not thinking) that the 4 legends across the bottom got highlighted as your bill moved along but they are just the legend for the box above under recibo. So mine is either vigente or pago in tramite-I can't tell those two colours apart.

I shouldn't have posted this today as I am doing about 6 things at once and am a tad confused.

Archived