Chapala.com Webboard

Aladinos

Viajero-Tiempo

Guest RevImmigrant

I've been there twice recently. They have many things, including molds for baking and some other items I haven't seen elsewhere. My friend who went with me was horrified at the prices of the molds, which is what she wanted. Overall, it's quite expensive, but if they have something you want and can't find anywhere else, then you can get it there if you're willing to pay for it.

For Asian you're still better off going to Toyo, either location, since it has far more. Aladino's is limited for Asian.

Aladino is located on Pablo Neruda in Guadalajara. Their prices are equivalent to Super Lake when they carry the same American imports but have many things you cannot find anywhere else.

I believe a second store recently opened in Tlaquepaque.

Guest RevImmigrant

There is a new location of Aladino's in Plaza Las Palmas just off Lopez Mateos near Las Fuentes and the Home Depot. I think it's actually in Zapopan. It's easy to get to and there is a large parking lot for the shopping center, although you have to pay (the parking is less when you get your ticket stamped when you buy something). There is a Burger King and Roby's restaurant also in that center.

Archived