Chapala.com Webboard

5 severed heads found near school in Acapulco

Alpha1

This is a primeria, grade school, they left the heads in a bag in front of the school. **Warning**, the pictures of bodies are here:

http://todosobrenarcotraficoenmexico.net/2011/09/guerrero-dejan-5-cabezas-humanas-en-escuela-de-acapulco/

I do not think it is appropriate to post every horrible piece of news that comes up on this website that is for people living in or interested in living in the Lakeside area. I do think news involving Jalisco and locations near by does fit, or a general news release.

No, I am not a person with my head in the sand.... I read borderland beat, I read blogs written by people living in Ciudad Juarez, I follow a number of blogs that relate to crime in Mexico. I come to this forum to read and learn about living in Mexico and enjoy reading about travels within mexico: trip reports. It feels like some webboard members have an agenda, and are working hard to make this a source of information about all bad news in Mexico.

Headlines with links to photos of headless bodies in Aculpulco just does not fit here. Obtaining that info is really easy if you want it. Just use google. Now.... when its Guadalajara.... timely news would be appreciated. Just my opinion.

i enjoy this forum.... but ask to remove this post completely..... most of us know the sites that have all the horrible things that happen.

i think its in the best interest to delete these type of postings.... sorry if i offend anyone...

we should not be posting these type of things on here.. lets try to keep it a community site.

Um, this is the mexico in general section. So the mexico in general section should be just like the ajijic, chapala section? Woulkdn't it be a good idea to stay in that section if you only want local stuff? Just saying.

I do not think it is appropriate to post every horrible piece of news that comes up on this website that is for people living in or interested in living in the Lakeside area. I do think news involving Jalisco and locations near by does fit, or a general news release.

No, I am not a person with my head in the sand.... I read borderland beat, I read blogs written by people living in Ciudad Juarez, I follow a number of blogs that relate to crime in Mexico. I come to this forum to read and learn about living in Mexico and enjoy reading about travels within mexico: trip reports. It feels like some webboard members have an agenda, and are working hard to make this a source of information about all bad news in Mexico.

Headlines with links to photos of headless bodies in Aculpulco just does not fit here. Obtaining that info is really easy if you want it. Just use google. Now.... when its Guadalajara.... timely news would be appreciated. Just my opinion.

I agree 100% with VALGAL. Most of us on this forum are sadly aware of what is going on. I do not have my head in the sand either.I think it is in bad taste to sensationalize this. Yellow journalism sells newspapers , but it does not belong on this forum. With all respect to the person from Toluca,this posting should be removed.

I agree 100% with VALGAL. Most of us on this forum are sadly aware of what is going on. I do not have my head in the sand either.I think it is in bad taste to sensationalize this. Yellow journalism sells newspapers , but it does not belong on this forum. With all respect to the person from Toluca,this posting should be removed.

Ditto!

Um, this is the mexico in general section. So the mexico in general section should be just like the ajijic, chapala section? Woulkdn't it be a good idea to stay in that section if you only want local stuff? Just saying.

This section is for questions about living in Mexico. How is " Five severed......." a question? It is not. What is the objective? To let people know that you may encounter random body parts at various locations througout Mexico?

Yah. I got the memo. I think everyone living here has heard about these stories and knows how to find out more if that is what they want.

I expect that, some day.... God forbid, I might stumble accross a body part or two. Got it. Hope it won't happen but know it could. I will do what I can to keep all my limbs etc attached and stay out of trouble... but who knows....

In the meantime.... I need to find out where the best car wash is, where a great b&b is in Mexico City, where to get my watch repaired.... you get the idea. Borderland Beat for bad news.... chapala.com for local news, tips and information. Just my opinion.

Ignorance is bliss, lots of blissful people in that area.

This was probably a warning to the teachers, believe it or not this is affecting teachers all over mexico. So it's not just an acapulco thing, the shock waves could affect a lot of places. Maybe if it's ignored it will go away......like me.

Archived