Chapala.com Webboard

Thirsty Turtle

hensley

What a great time had by all, large space, we reserved for 20 people and they provided excellent service and we will be back to support Daniel and crew many times over.

Hope everyone else will also, great burgers and drinks.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the link. We've driven that road lots of times and never noticed it. We'll be on the look out now. Can't pass up a good hamburger!

Carol

What a wonderful evening we had last night! We enjoyed free cocktails on the patio - thank you T&J !! The grounds are absolutely beautiful - what a great place to put up your guests! They offer suites that can accomodate what looks like up to 8-10 !! The pool is prestine, the Thirsty Turtle did an amazing job of serving a ton of people. Ribs were delicious, hamburgers were like something out of "The Flintsones - huge and yummy!". Live entertainment - lots of dancing.

Overall a great spot, it will definately become one of our favourites! We had a a blast!

Good Job T&L,

See you again soon!

G&L

Stopped by the Turtle on the way home from Tequila yesterday and had those great burgers, very cold beers and watched football on the big screen. The potatoes were improved and everything else was great and the place was. . . .empty?

A lot of folks are missing a great place to go watch football and get some really fine U.S. style burgers. I don't get it.

Stopped by the Turtle on the way home from Tequila yesterday and had those great burgers, very cold beers and watched football on the big screen. The potatoes were improved and everything else was great and the place was. . . .empty?

A lot of folks are missing a great place to go watch football and get some really fine U.S. style burgers. I don't get it.

Location,location,location???

It's been open since Saturday and already you're lamenting the fact that no one was there?

Most owners who smoke, still think that the majority also smoke. They have no idea that they are losing many more patrons than they attract. They also think that a table or two outside solves the problem because they can't smell the smoke any more and don't realize that those who do smoke often smell of tobacco smoke. Don't get me wrong, I used to be a smoker too, but now have the inability to be near one, or in a place which they frequent. I'm only one of many in that shape now & we really don't have a choice. We have to avoid any place where there is smoke of any kind, not just tobacco, dust or other pollutants.

As such, we're glad to see TT back in operation and would like a burger or some ribs on occasion, or to attend a party or 'Meet & Greet', but not if smoking is allowed in or near the place. Just can't do it.

Archived