Chapala.com Webboard

Casey Anthony

pera

I think Casey will escape and move to Lakeside where she will participate in wet tshirt contests, dancing on tables at El Camelion, and El Barco, join the writer's group and she'll open a little business specializing in child care. Of course all this after changing her hairstyle and color, and wearing large hats and dark glasses.

I think Casey will escape and move to Lakeside where she will participate in wet tshirt contests, dancing on tables at El Camelion, and El Barco, join the writer's group and she'll open a little business specializing in child care. Of course all this after changing her hairstyle and color, and wearing large hats and dark glasses.

Now thats funny!

LOL!!! I hate to say it but I have been glued to the TV for weeks watching that trial. I hope she gets 1st degree murder but don't think they will give her the death penalty. Can't wait for the verdict so I can get my life back.

I think she will move to Lakeside and try to revive Perry March's restaurant.

From what I've seen of justice in America, there very seldom is any....Shameful in general.

Valerie :unsure:

Very sad miscarriage of justice, IMO. I think the sequestered jury wanted to go home ASAP and thumbed their collective noses at the evidence in this case.

Another sad day for a murdered baby.

If they wanted to go home, why couldn't they have found a guilty verdict the first hour of deliberation?

I watched most of the trial and although I think she did it, there wasn't any evidence the child was murdered or a connection to Casey murdering her.

This is one of the few times justice really did work as it is supposed to because she wasn't convicted based on belief and instead the jury took the evidence seriously. There was too much reasonable doubt.

It's a sad day for an inept police department that was called several times and told there was a body and it didn't respond to the calls, sent an officer who didn't look, and it was another 4-5 months before the body was found. If the body had been found earlier maybe enough evidence would have been on it for a conviction.

In my opinion, there is no place for humour in this thread. It's a tragedy all around.

Agree totally.

And yes what has this got to do with Mexico?

And, the American judicial system in many ways is corrupt. How many of the bank and financial executives who screwed people around the world out of tens of billions of dollars, destroyed lives and pocketed huge sums in excessive pay and insider trading have seen inside a court room let alone inside a jail where many belong?

Trial by daytime TV. What an appaling display ot the American system of "justice"

What a great country this is.............

I don't know if she killed her. I didn't sit on the jury and hear only what the jury heard. I just don't know how we exist without that wonderful Nancy Grace. She just wants to be Judge , Jury and executioner! The Jury decided. We will never know what really happened. That's how the justice system works. Justice should not be decided by talking heads. If it were up to Nancy Grace everyone tried would be guilty.

Tongue in cheek, firmly.

My tongue wasn't in my cheek, I had no idea. I did Google the name, so now I know.

I pay almost no attention to news coming from the USA.

Archived