Chapala.com Webboard

60's in Paradise

Gonuts

We were there this afternoon. Had the cheeseburger, fries and milk shake special for 100 pesos. It was fantastic. The milk shake was the best we have had even there ... It was so thick that we could hardly use the straw ... that's the way we like them! The new owner was very nice and asked us to please give her feedback good or bad. The only thing we told her is that we prefer our hamburger patty not to be so thick ... but other people think differently ... the meat was excellent and we will be going back often.

I stopped going in the past because everytime I was there, I left feeling nauseous. Everything was dripping with grease so I left feeling a bit slimy. I know others swore by the place, but it wasn't for me. Now that it's under a new owner, I'll happily give it another try.

We were there this afternoon. Had the cheeseburger, fries and milk shake special for 100 pesos. It was fantastic. The milk shake was the best we have had even there ... It was so thick that we could hardly use the straw ... that's the way we like them! The new owner was very nice and asked us to please give her feedback good or bad. The only thing we told her is that we prefer our hamburger patty not to be so thick ... but other people think differently ... the meat was excellent and we will be going back often.

Is it just me or isn't $100 pesos a little high for a cheeseburger, fries, and shake, especially if that was a special? What are the regular prices if this meal is not a special?

Is it just me or isn't $100 pesos a little high for a cheeseburger, fries, and shake, especially if that was a special? What are the regular prices if this meal is not a special?

The portions of all three exceed any guidelines, pyramid, plate, feeding schedule for NFL linebackers. You will never leave hungry, or under your cholesterol limit.

Went yesterday to try the "lite" menu. The sirloin burger was cooked perfectly medium rare and was delicious! Laurie is doing a wonderful job and has created a menu for pretty much everyone. Since I am on Weight Watcher's and trying to lose the lbs. I've picked up since living in this paradise, I have to be careful about choices. I am so pleased to see so many "lite" options on her menu.

Give it a try! I think you'll all be pleased!

Congratulations Laurie on your new venture!!

Valerie :D

Archived