Chapala.com Webboard

CANAM Evento at LCS Saturday, July 2nd

maw7815

The Special Events Committee has come up with an event to celebrate Canada Day & the 4th of July this year called CANAM (similar name to Pan Am Games in Oct.)

Food, Entertainment, Games, 50-50 Raffle, Music, Dancing, etc. Tickets purchased ahead of time will be $50 pesos each and tickets purchased at the door will be $100p.

We will need volunteers to make this a fun day to celebrate. The hours are 2:30 to 7pm with dancing on the Gazebo too. The grounds will be open from 10-2:00pm at no charge for a big library books & video sale.

LCS will sell space to organizations wishing to sell food like they have done in the past.

The LCS Cooks will be serving up hot dogs and nachos. Every group will have an exclusive on the food they serve.

I am looking for volunteers who can work 2 1/2 hours either 2 -4:30 or 4:30 -7pm. You do not have to buy a ticket to get in if you volunteer to work.

The LCS Bartenders also need a lot of volunteers as there will be 2 bars set up.

Please let me know if you can help cook, sell drink tickets, be a bartender etc.

maw

The Special Events Committee has come up with an event to celebrate Canada Day & the 4th of July this year called CANAM (similar name to Pan Am Games in Oct.)

Food, Entertainment, Games, 50-50 Raffle, Music, Dancing, etc. Tickets purchased ahead of time will be $50 pesos each and tickets purchased at the door will be $100p.

We will need volunteers to make this a fun day to celebrate. The hours are 2:30 to 7pm with dancing on the Gazebo too. The grounds will be open from 10-2:00pm at no charge for a big library books & video sale.

LCS will sell space to organizations wishing to sell food like they have done in the past.

The LCS Cooks will be serving up hot dogs and nachos. Every group will have an exclusive on the food they serve.

I am looking for volunteers who can work 2 1/2 hours either 2 -4:30 or 4:30 -7pm. You do not have to buy a ticket to get in if you volunteer to work.

The LCS Bartenders also need a lot of volunteers as there will be 2 bars set up.

Please let me know if you can help cook, sell drink tickets, be a bartender etc.

maw

We now have the following organizations signed up for booths at this event:

Red Cross; Wipe out GraffittI; Love in Action; The Rotary Club.

There is room for more- please let your organizations know about this and come to LCS to pick out your space.

maw

Hi, a friend and I would like to volunteer

That's great! Send me a PM with your names, phone numbers and e-mails so I can contact you.

We still need bartenders and ticket sellers and helping out with the hot dogs and nachos.

maw

maw

Do I need to be an LCS member to volunteer? Been meaning to join but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks Jeanne

Do I need to be an LCS member to volunteer? Been meaning to join but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks Jeanne

No you do not need to be a member to volunteer with the food or bar- I have several others who are not members.

I still need a few to do nachos and sell tickets and a few more bartenders since it is working 2-4:30 or 4:30 to 7 i need twice as many volunteers than years previously!

maw

No you do not need to be a member to volunteer with the food or bar- I have several others who are not members.

I still need a few to do nachos and sell tickets and a few more bartenders since it is working 2-4:30 or 4:30 to 7 i need twice as many volunteers than years previously!

maw

I am an experienced bartender (but don't do blender drinks. Know how be don't like it. LOL) or I can sell tickets, wherever you need the most help, from 2-4:30. I will PM you with my information.

Archived