Chapala.com Webboard

Tabarka

jkgourmet

My Facebook account is connected to Tabarka and I've just received the following notice:

HAPPY HOUR!!!!! 6pm-7pm!!!

Miercoles, Jueves y Viernes 2x1 en cerveza y vino tinto!!!

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 2x1 on beer and red wine!!!!

They also have a new menu, evidently. If you have a FB account you can see it - but I don't see the deal that they used to have where you selected three kinds of fish, got the sides and sauces, for two people at a cost of around $250 pesos (which considering the quality of the fish, was a pretty good deal.) They also had a nice, interesting wine list.

Wonder if their FB page is refering to both of their locations or (perhaps) only to their main location in Guaadalajara. In the past the two locations had different hours and menus.

That hadn't occurred to me. Seems logical. We got spoiled for good fresh fish while we were in Florida, and the Arizona stuff just doesn't cut it. Tabarka was always a pleasure for a nice meal.

That hadn't occurred to me. Seems logical. We got spoiled for good fresh fish while we were in Florida, and the Arizona stuff just doesn't cut it. Tabarka was always a pleasure for a nice meal.

On my FB too - best I can tell they're promoting their drink special. Hope the still have their special fish combos - they're fabulous.

Archived