Chapala.com Webboard

Demasiado

ffutsn233

Ok, now I'm embarrassed to live in Mexico, this is without question - too much.

demasiado

What? You don't rock your own style?

I thought is was fascinating and great. Looks like innocent fun to me--and there's never too much of that in the world. Thanks for posting the link. (And yes to the judgmental condescension in the comments.)

What fun that was...love to see some dancing in person. Everybody needs something that makes their nights out special...keeps them out of trouble. Can't decide which I like best, the blinking ones at the end, the plaid in the middle or the guys all in pink satin shirts, white pants and pink boots...I think the pink might need blinky lights!!

I was just discussing this with a friend, who'll be joining us on a trip to Mexico City. Might need to bring a pair to the Capital. I'm thinking a basic zebra pattern. Subtle, but still a statement.

She suggested the zebra pattern be outlined in silver glitter. But that's just not me. :lol:

demasiado

Is this a concert, a dance, what is it bcause I can not figure out what are you talking about? Is this something happening in our area. Be more specific in your description. Thank You

Is this a concert, a dance, what is it bcause I can not figure out what are you talking about? Is this something happening in our area. Be more specific in your description. Thank You

Carib, you have to click on the link in the original post to see the show.

demasiado

Do not be embarrased....jus wear them! !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived