Chapala.com Webboard

Understanding the drug violence

Studio del Sol

Marieluiase - sorry you didn't realize that this forum actually has rules. They are posted under the Ajijic /Lake Chapala Section. Basically it says that personal criticism is not okay -

So I would suggest you ignore what you disagree with if you cannot reply without negative personal comments - as in my opinion you have made several that lack civility

Oh, I see. Meaning, I should follow your example?

Looks to me like the pot calling the kettle black.

Unless you are a moderator, of course. In which case I would expect my posts to be deleted rather than attacked. (Huh?) My criticism is not personal, since it's aimed at the "logic" of the poster.

:018:

(You do see the "Report" icon, don't you?)

Oh, I read them very carefully before I hit the post button. You may disagree, but that doesn't change the reality of what I've said. Many people want an easy quick solution and aren't interested in looking deep into the problem, what has brought us to this point, or what it's going to take to pull back from the abyss, to borrow on an old phrase; reality is a dish best served cold.

You might read them more carefully next time. I think it's fine to disagree with anyone here, but you won't gather much honey with snide remarks.

Archived