Chapala.com Webboard

"Cinnabon" Now Open

shmiller

Oh NOOOOO!!!! And just when I was finally losing some weight! I LOVE those things!

Valerie :(

We love them too. Don't worry, the pecan ones are only 1200 calories each so I wash them down with a couple real beers at the Wings nearby, adding 400 more calories. Life is good!

We bought them last night to ease the disapointment of the movie theater experience. One med sized one that was very good....had to ask them to add more frosting because what was on there was melted. Also bought one tray of the "centers"...they were stale and went CCRUNNCH....If there is a next time I will give them a poke to see if they are hard or soft.

We bought them last night to ease the disapointment of the movie theater experience. One med sized one that was very good....had to ask them to add more frosting because what was on there was melted. Also bought one tray of the "centers"...they were stale and went CCRUNNCH....If there is a next time I will give them a poke to see if they are hard or soft.

"Disappointment with the movie theater experience"? Can you tell us more (Probably should start a new thread.)

"Disappointment with the movie theater experience"? Can you tell us more (Probably should start a new thread.)

I started another post about the theater fiasco....

.In my opinion Cinnabon is not quite hitting the mark yet. They are not as good as the ones I buy in the airport, they even looked sad, but the guy will add more frosting if yours is melted off ...just ask . It was late when we were there. Maybe they will improve with experience.

We went the other day and gorged ourselves. They were pretty good but also had to ask for more frosting. We wanted a coffee with them, but they had no coffee of any sort. That was pretty disappointing as it was 1pm. Only drink they had was that frozen mocha thing which was good, but we wanted coffee. We think the "cinnabon" things Bubba has are bigger and better.

We were there today, Sat. around 11:30 a.m. and they were open and had coffee...very soft and fresh bun...and they gave me extra frosting in a cup without being asked.

Was very, very good....

Archived