Chapala.com Webboard

Gas laundry dryer repair

We have been using Miguel Perales at Electro Domestico for over 13 years. He is prompt and does excellent work at reasonable prices. He is located on the lake side of the careterra in Riberas just a few doors west of Telecable. His English is not good but you can communicate with him better in person. His cellular is 333-153-9868 or you can usually catch him at his shop around 2:00 PM.I know he went to Guadalajara today to get parts for our dishwasher.

We have been using Miguel Perales at Electro Domestico for over 13 years. He is prompt and does excellent work at reasonable prices. He is located on the lake side of the careterra in Riberas just a few doors west of Telecable. His English is not good but you can communicate with him better in person. His cellular is 333-153-9868 or you can usually catch him at his shop around 2:00 PM.I know he went to Guadalajara today to get parts for our dishwasher.

I've been using Miguel Perales for many years for washer, dryer, refrig and freezer problems. He's a good guy.

• 3 years later...

I've been using Miguel Perales for many years for washer, dryer, refrig and freezer problems. He's a good guy.

Señor Miguel is wonderful. Very honest, often has not even accepted payment until I've used the appliance for several days to be sure it is fixed correctly. I can't speak highly enough of him. You will not be disappointed.

Archived